Orgsonline Ordering Instructions
For those that are new or returning to our lunch ordering, below please find the instructions on how to setup and order lunch for your children.
To Access the Lunch Order Website:
Go to http://www.orgsonline.com
To Submit Lunch Orders for Returning Users:
If you are a registered user (you ordered lunch in the past), enter your e-mail address under “ACCESS MY ACCOUNT” and log in with your password. If you forgot your password, click on “forgotten password,” submit your e-mail address and you should receive an e-mail with your password and instructions to log in. To add another child to an existing account, go to “MANAGE FAMILY MEMBER” and follow the instructions to add that child.
To Submit Lunch Orders for First Time Users:
For First Time Users – select the “CREATE NEW ACCOUNT” option that appears on the left side of the screen under the sign in box.
Then enter our school code: 320MMESNJ
Next, provide the account set-up information requested and submit that information to activate your account.
Each family will have a “Family Account” that shows options such as:
PLACE LUNCH ORDERS; VIEW AMOUNT DUE; VIEW PAYMENTS, VIEW ORDERS AND MORE!
To Place an Order
* Select PLACE LUNCH ORDER, then submit a separate order for each person placing an order.
* When each order has been submitted, select the REVIEW ORDER button at the bottom of the page.
* On the Review Order page, select the SUBMIT ORDER button to confirm the order.
A confirmation e-mail will be sent as orders are recorded. If you receive duplicate order confirmations, do not worry. Duplicate orders are not possible. To see what you ordered, log into your account and select VIEW ORDERS. You will see exactly what the system recorded for each student. You can view and print your orders at anytime.
You MUST process each order through until you see the Order Confirmation page. The system does not recognize an order until you see the confirmation page. We cannot process your order if it has not been fully submitted and confirmed.
To View Current Balance:
As orders are submitted, the total amount due for your family is listed under the CURRENT BALANCE. After all lunch orders have been submitted, select the PAY NOW button to submit your online payment. (The PAY NOW button appears below the CURRENT BALANCE amount shown on your account’s main page). Follow the on-screen prompts to complete and submit your payment. A $5 Convenience Fee should appear when you view the total amount due.(Note: The Convenience fee covers the processing fees charged to us).
*Send a check in an envelope marked with your child's name and “HSA Lunch Program Payment” to the MMS Main Office.
If you have any questions regarding your payment, select the VIEW PAYMENTS option to see if a payment was recorded to your account.
- As a first time user, you must set-up an account by going to CREATE NEW ACCOUNT.
– You will use the school code shown above to activate your account.
– Follow the on-screen prompts to set-up your family account.
– You need to place a separate order for each child that is ordering lunch.
– Submit all orders before selecting the PAY NOW button to submit a payment.
– Next time you access your online lunch account, you will enter your e-mail address and your password.
– If you encounter a login problem, use the GET HELP button to request assistance.